Liew-Seong Chee wrote:

>My sincere thanks to list members Kuolon Huang and Camilla Flintermann who
>responded to my request for information. Thank you.
>
>Liew-Seong Chee
>(PD: 58/52/50)
>Malaysian Parkinson's Disease Association

Glad if it was helpful.  Could you plan to post to the list a report about
your "celebration"? It would be interesting to know more about how  your
Malaysian PD Association operates.  I would also hope you will publicize
the availability of the CARE list at the meetings--sorry it is only
available in English,
 though.   Here again is the information you can share about how CGs of
PWPs can join this "virtual support group" :

>To join the CARE LIST for CGs of PWPs, send  in body of post  (not on
>subject line) to:
>
>this command:  subscribe CARE  your full name
>
> no signature, please.
>
>You will be added to the list, and will receive further instructions.
>
>If you have problems,     for CARE ask Camilla Flintermann
>                     or Jeff Jones (co-owner) <[log in to unmask]>

And if people want to sample the CARE list, they can do so on the excellent
website Jeff has made for us at:
http://www.crosswinds.net/~caregivers/index.html

Good luck with all your plans and activities!

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 82/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

           on the web at  http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm
           and also at  http://www.geocities.com/camillahf/index.html

               "Ask me about the CARE list for Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "
           And visit the CARE webring at
http://www.crosswinds.net/~caregivers/index.html