Send this info back out to your list - someone on it is no doubt the source
of these recurring "Snow White" mailings.  Obviously someone with both you
and Hans in their Windows address book, so the list seems like high odds.
Perhaps a lurker?  You might verify with other list members that they've
seen this virus before - you know we have!

I will send mail to the ISP, just in case they care...

Anyway, here's my analysis of the IP address where the message came from...

ayers (ppp059-pm-p7.tcsn.net [ 207.114.212.59 ])

The name "ayers" is assigned at the PC by the user and is TOTALLY arbitrary.

The host portion of the IP (ppp059-pm-p7) probably indicates a dial-in user.

The domain portion of the IP (tcsn.net) indicates the service provider
(ISP).

Domain Name: TCSN.NET

   Administrative Contact, Billing Contact:
      Fitton, Arnie  (AF455)  [log in to unmask]
      The Computer Shop Netlink
      1306 Pine St
      Paso Robles, CA 93446
      805-227-7000
   Technical Contact:
      Domain Administration  (DA2570-ORG)  [log in to unmask]
      TCSN
      1306 Pine Street
      Paso Robles, CA 93446
      US
      805-227-7000
      Fax- 805-237-0951

   Record last updated on 03-Nov-1997.
   Record expires on 11-Apr-2001.
   Record created on 10-Apr-1996.
   Database last updated on 15-Mar-2001 07:39:43 EST.

   Domain servers in listed order:

   DNS1.TCSN.NET                206.190.91.1
   DNS2.TCSN.NET                206.190.91.2

The host was not on-line (or at least not responding to ping) when I
gathered this info, so I was unable to scan it to determine more info.

Good luck, guys - we'll all be happy if the source of this virus is found &
fixed.

(B.)
Bradley D. Moore ~ [log in to unmask]
Senior Network Engineer ~ 317-577-1460