A local friend whose husband, a former journalist, has had a stroke, and is
finding it more and more difficukt to use the computer which has been such
a blessing to him.  She asked me for ideas, and I said I'd fwd her post to
Jeff Jones, co-owner of CARE, and to the PIEN list also.  Any suggestions
can be sent to me and I'll pass them along.  Thanks for any help , on their
behalf and mine---

Jean P. wrote-----

   ************  JUST TO SAY  "HI"----   FROM CAMILLA   ****************

On PDWebring at : http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm