Hi Ervin--- Peter, like many other PWPS has never had  significant tremor.
Not all Parkies do, of course.
This is sometimes called "type B Parkinsons", and  is said to have a higher
degree of risk for dementia.  Maybe tremor has its points !

>Camilla, I have noticed that many on the questionnaire did not experience
>tremor, is this quite common? Or are they successfully sedated?

SNIPPED

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 82/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

           on the web at  http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm
           and also at  http://www.geocities.com/camillahf/index.html

               "Ask me about the CARE list for Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "
           And visit the CARE webring at
http://www.crosswinds.net/~caregivers/index.html