Beginning Tuesday evening, March 27th, The PBS documentary series
Frontline will air "Organ Farm," a two-part program on
xenotransplantation. The program explores the scientific, medical, and
ethical issues involved in the use of organs from other species in
treating human disease, with specific reference to treatment of
Parkinson's disease and other neurological disorders.

Broadcast times are:
Tuesday, March 27, 10 P.M. EST, 60 minutes (Part I)
Tuesday, April 3, 10 P.M. EST, 60 minutes  (Part II)

Additional information is available at
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/

Copyright 2000 WE MOVE
Editor: Richard Robinson ([log in to unmask])

This service is provided free of charge to the Internet community,
courtesy of WEMOVE.org. This document may be freely redistributed by
email only in its unedited form. We encourage you to share it with your
colleagues.

E-MOVE archives, plus information on subscribing, are
available at http://www.wemove.org/emove.
To unsubscribe, send an e-mail to [log in to unmask],
with "unsubscribe e-move" in the message body.

E-MOVE is a service of WE MOVE (Worldwide Education and Awareness for
Movement Disorders)
204 West 84th Street
New York, NY 10024

TEL 800-437-MOV2
TEL 212-875-8312
FAX 212-875-8389
http://www.wemove.org

janet paterson, an akinetic rigid subtype, albeit perky, parky
PD: 54/41/37 CD: 54/44/43 TEL: 613 256 8340 EMAIL: [log in to unmask]
"A New Voice" home page: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/     .