Paul Ayers - I've been receiving the Snow White message for almost 3
months now.  Some days it comes on 4 times.  One day 6.I've never had a
virus before.  For one thing I can't open attachments.  I did reply to
the address stated and it came back from mail carrier that is was
undeliverable.  No such address could be found. I haven't had it in
almost 2 weeks now, and hope I don't get it again.  We "old-timers" can
just delete it, but I'm concerned about the newcomers.  BEst wishes, Jo
Ann