On 17 Mar 2001, at 12:13, samantha pudge wrote:

> murray,
>
> i would love to sign up.  even tried to but they wouldn't accept me.  i
> don't use 'cookies' and without them, i am blocked.  yes, i could change
> my browser but i do not accept cookies.
>
> glad to know the club exists.  sorry i can't join.
>
> sami
> --

Hi Sami,
That's a "bummer"...  I use Opera as my browser and have it set to notify
me of incoming "cookies" which I can then "accept" or "refuse"....
(a necessity to access Microsoft sites)

I looked at the site...
http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/plwpsinglesclub

They now have 14 members, way more female than male....

Aren't there any single males with pd who wanna talk fishin'
and workin' out, etc.  (one persons interests included these)

This is a younger group for PD (50ish)...

And Sami.... I'm sure one of their members will see this
and offer to help getcha inta da club....

Cheers ......... murray