On 18 Mar 2001, at 13:48, Lanny D. Weddel wrote:

> How do I tell the ListService that my email address has changed?
> Lanny Weddel

Hi Lanny,
John Cottingham posted instructions Feb. 25th. 2001

From the "archives"....

***Do you need to change your email address?

Send the following appropriate command to the listserv at:

change parkinsn YourOLDaddress YourNEWaddress

Acknowledgement will be sent to both addresses.

Clear enough??  (If ya need more help, just ask)

Cheers ........ murray