Tim Reiss? re survey,

I was gleefully, zealously, deleting everything from my machine the other
day, and I have discovered since that I had inadvertently deleted the survey
which you sent out.   I tried to use someone's completed survey to enter my
answers and that doesn't work.  If you would be so kind as to send me another
copy of the survey, I would be so grateful that I would, indeed, complete the
survey and return it to you without without touching the delete key,  Katie