AGE: __72_____

NUMBER OF YEARS SINCE YOU WERE DIAGNOSED WITH PD: __11______

DO YOU HAVE PROBLEMS WITH TREMOR? __NO (since I have taken
Remeron)_______

DO YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WITH WALKING? ___YES______

    FREEZING IN DOORWAYS? __YES______

    SHUFFLING GAIT? __YES______

    PROBLEMS STARTING TO WALK? ___YES______

    PROBLEMS SUSTAINING WALKING? __YES_______

DO EVER FEEL AS THOUGH YOUR FEET ARE "GLUED TO THE FLOOR"? __yES________

DO YOU FIND THAT STEPPING OVER OBJECTS ON THE FLOOR IS HELPFUL FOR
WALKING?
_NO________

DO YOU FIND THAT YOU DON'T FREEZE WHILE WALKING UP OR DOWN STAIRS?

ARE SOME FLOOR PATTERNS EASIER FOR YOU TO WALK ACROSS (for example,
cracks in
the sidewalk)? __NO_________

Thank you for your response.  For your  information I will publish the
results of this survey on the PD listserver.

Tom Riess

To sign-off Parkinsn send a message to:
mailto:[log in to unmask]