i'm interested in that answer also.  my md wanted me to take mirapex but i said no after the warnings from this group about sleep episodes.  now he wants me to take requip.  he said it didn't have the sleepy side effect yet when i read the literature that came with it, it says that it can.  i'm relucant to take it.

also  i'm currently taking 2 25/100 sinemet twice a day.  now he wants me to take 1  25/250 twice a day.  more dopamine but less carbo.  doesn't seem right.  any suggestions?

sami