Sami: I replied to Mario but for some reason it went directly to him and not
through the list. Yes, Requip made me sleepy  but not to an extent I couldn't
handle, even while driving. However, my experience doesn't necessarily
presage yours. You will either get sleepy or not and handle it or not. I
substituted 9 mg (3 mg 3x/day) for one Sinemet CR 25/100 and one CR 50/200.
Apparently the controlled release formulations are somewhat different from
the regular. I don't regret it for one minute. Since it eliminated my
lunchtime vicinity Sinemet completely, it opened a whole world of protein
filled lunches (think Sushi) for me again.

Paul H. Lauer