I understand it is commonly used in France and other
countries in Europe.
Michel

----- Original Message -----
From: "EJB" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2001 11:05 AM
Subject: Clinical trials

> Hello to all- I have signed up for an investigational cliinical trial for
an  injectable drug to adress the "on-off" syndrome  associated with the
long term use of sinemet.  The drug is apomorphine.  I have researched the
web and found out a lot, but has anyone had personal experience with this
medication?  The injections are given sub-cutaneously by the patient. Thanks
in advance for your responses.

> E.J. Bryan
> "I never said the things I said"--Yogi Berra
> 52/40/13

mailto:[log in to unmask]