I haven't read about the Type B PD but my husband does not have tremor. His
biggest problem is rigidity, and his balance is getting pretty awful.  I was
alarmed to read about the dementia being more prevalent with this type of PD.
 My husband doesn't read these lists for that reason. He was diagnosed 3
years ago at 45. I want to be informed and help him in any way.  I imagine a
check in the archives will bring up some info on this topic. Seems to be a
good response on the survey. I hope this comes through OK. I've been having
some problems with AOL 6.0.
Thanks,
Kate