Folks,

I've been on the internet a long time and I can honestly
say that viewing this is by far the best way to begin your day.

Please wait for this to load. It is so beautiful. I know you will
be blessed by it as I am everytime I view it.

  http://aandie.homestead.com/Love_Letter.html

In light of the difficult news we have had to deal with lately
I thought this to be a particularly good message to be getting.

Although Christian oriented, God is Father to us ALL...
you can even choose which language you would like to read it in.

Hugs, Gail Vass