Hi All -

Janet jumped the gun!  I was waiting 'til tomorrow to announce Frontline's
"Organ Farm" on PBS.  She beat me to it.  Fast, this one, yes?

Why would I announce it?  Because there I'll be -- being interviewed and
driving the old TR7 around Newport, RI.

Actually, the project began way back in November of 1999 when I was first
contacted by England's ITV network.  The actual taping session took place in
June of 2000.

I haven't seen it yet but hear it's quite controversial.  Hmmm, just like the
procedure.
Also, I think my story will be told in Part 2; next week's episode.  Not
sure, though.

But wait.  There's even more!  Also on Tuesday night The Learning Channel is
airing a 4 part mini-series -- Superhuman Body: The Future Of Medicine.  This
is a BBC production.  I've seen it and know you'll find it to be fascinating
and informative.  And, yes, there is another interview with yours truly in
the Spare Parts portion which premiers on TLC at 10.  For info go to
Discovery.com and click on TLC.

Best -
Jim Finn