Hello to all- I have signed up for an investigational cliinical trial for an  injectable drug to adress the "on-off" syndrome  associated with the long term use of sinemet.  The drug is apomorphine.  I have researched the web and found out a lot, but has anyone had personal experience with this medication?  The injections are given sub-cutaneously by the patient. Thanks in advance for your responses.

E.J. Bryan
"I never said the things I said"--Yogi Berra
52/40/13