As you all may have figured out, Burdette and his wife Pat, own and operate a health mine in Boulder Montana.  This is their 8th year at facility (Pat is 3rd generation and the mine has operated for health for 50 years).  Burdette feels the exposure in the mine has helped him manage his pain and has contributed to his general ability to cope with Parkinsons - not to mention it keeps him busy and active.  Indications come from research in Japan for Parkinsons and Alzheimers.  Ask for details and I'll be happy to send via mail only.

This year only we are offering a 2 for 1 therapy value (does not include lodging) - this includes any of you who are interested.  The therapy recommended schedule is about 10 days with 3-4 1-hour mine "visits" each day.

The setting is rustic, scenic, safe, FUN, relaxing and supportive.  And yes, it really works!  Most of our guests have inflammatory immune system disorders (arthritis, Lupus, asthma, prostate/bph) - but general preventive maintenance and immune system support is also observed.  Current ongoing research is supporting our observations.  This type of therapy is medically supervised and covered by health care insurance in other countries.  Our therapy is very affordable, but getting to Montana is another story!

Burdette's surgery has allowed us to look forward to another season at the Mine.  We couldn't do it without him!  Let us know if we can send information and a video tape to anyone (snail mail, please).  And PLEASE, forgive this solicitation - it won't happen again.  We just think everyone should have this opportunity to try this therapy.

Burdette and Pat Anderson
http://www.radonmine.com
FREE ENTERPRISE RADON HEALTH MINE
P.O. Box 67