Hi all~
    Burdette is back from his pallidotomy surgery with Dr. Iacono.  Nice hole in his head - and he still can't type!  We drove from Montana to California and back.
    All went well.  Surgery under two hours (compared to 9 hours his first time around 3years ago in Seattle).  The doctor did four surgeries that day.
    We encourage everyone who has any questions about the procedure  to get ahold of Dr. Iacono.  His web site is www.pallidotomy.com  - and you can email the doctor from that site.  Or email Burdette directly too.
    Not only that,  Dr. Iacono is willing to speak to parkinson's support groups, etc.  Dr. Iacono is also working on a stem cell project that is being doing in Mexico.  He expects to be able to do the surgery here in the U.S. in 3-5 years - with success.  We're waiting.

Burdette E. Anderson (now 2 holes in the head club - going for 3 before too long?)
P.O. Box 67
Boulder, MT  59632
email to:  [log in to unmask]