first things first. last night they had on T.V. about lying. boy they take every thing away from us  ha ha. well now mom at 6:am they called mom to come in for again for a blood test. to see how she will ok for the week end and boy does she ever have a bad cold. now the men will joy this which does not happen often  she can not taalk finally some peace and quit. ha ha. me the have increased my nerve,and dilinton. and i got to wear a thing around my belly. like a ace bandage. and my cyber daughter said it right it is good to write about how you feel at times some may think it wrong then later you agree. as I offten said who can we realy tell how we fell and not be made fun of of cours our PD family. I have been told none of the operation for me. but i am not going to cry over it. I have lived a long and good life. i still enjoy all the post. no fib. you know it just came to me we got some good story teller out there. why not tell and write about your self. what is day ike for you good days and bad. who knows who it might help. me and my keyboard might make it hard to read or under stand. ha ha just from a good looking old man.  U ALL BE GOOD U HEAR.

                                                   BEST MED'S FOR PD..
                                               YOU KNOW WHAT BEST FOR YOU

                                                   I.Y.Q.  DON  AND  VIVIAN
                                                     LOVE OF MY LIFE-55