John: Good luck on your trial.  I AM 83 dXD 1999  at rest tremors left hand
extreme fatigue occasional fall exercise daily and with PD Support Group
weekly one CR 25-100 Sinemet every 12 hours suggest that you ask GP's to
have diagnosis confirmed by a neuro - also suggest you make contact with
APDA at 800-223-2732they can direct you to other sources of information.
Cheers, Bob Berger