Sandy N - It's my love who has Parkinson's, not me, but I'm here to tell
you that my mind is constantly telling me that I can do things that my
body won't let me do.  When I shared that with my love, he totally agreed
that it is that way with him too.  He tries to stay as active physically
as he can, but right now he's going through a tremendous bout with
tremors.  Best wishes, Jo Ann from Houston