George...Greg Sterling has put together a fantastic website on the
information you need for disability ......it's http://pd_ssdi.homestead.com/SSDI.html      and
 also If you go into the PIEN archives you can read of others on the list
getting approved/denied/etc...and how frustrating it can be...you say your PD is
progressing slowly  and that's great.....but if you're under stress even
self-imposed stress like  hiding the PD from your employer...that can take it's
toll and make you worse....as mine did..my doctor noticed the difference in my
walk in one month and said it was time that I get "outta there" as my job was
changing me and my pd proagression.........good luck...Joan

--- Joan Hartman

--- EarthLink: It's your Internet.