Thanks, greg, for the good news.

>All,
>Ivan is back home from the hospital and is recovering from hernia surgery.
>He is doing much better, and said he even gained some weight.  He is
>looking into the possibility of a palliadotomy.  He will be back on his
>computer in a few days.
>
>Greg
>48/35/35

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 82/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

           on the web at  http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm
           and also at  http://www.geocities.com/camillahf/index.html

               "Ask me about the CARE list for Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "
           And visit the CARE webring at
http://www.crosswinds.net/~caregivers/index.html