From: lamjam inc <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2001 12:36 PM
Subject: Upjohn drug trail PNU-95666E

> Hi all.
>
> I'm 46, diagnosed with PD in January, 2001, confirmed in February.  I
started a Dopamine agonist drug trial (reference above) on February 26.  It
runs twelve weeks.

> My symptoms are loss of fine motor control on my left side ( I am typing
this with one hand).  I have a noticeable limp.  I am tired all the time.
Folding socks is tough, etc.  I have no tremors.  I have suspected Parkinson
for 18 months (it took awhile and 3 GP's to get diagnosed).

> Does anyone have experience with this drug trial?  I am getting one of
five does levels (maybe placebo).  I am trying to set my expectations for
symptom relief.  How about similar symptom relief data with Miraplex?

> Thanks.
>
> John A. Maurer

mailto:[log in to unmask]