G'day:

I have been in contact with an old friend of mine (Minnesota).
He has been a free-lance technical writer for Medtronics (Minnesota
company).
He has had some work that relates to D B S.
Medtronics is the manufacturer of DBS  devices and  equipment.

The company thought that approval would go through last year,
and, is anxious for approval--of course. That is all I know.
My friend is not a decision maker with the company, but,
will let me know what is going on with new developments as they happen.

 Any major developments, will be  available as news releases,
and therefore available  to the list  through that route.

 It has been a good experience for him  to talk to me, because
knowing someone with Parkinsons puts a face it.

 ray

--

                                 Ray Strand
                             Prairie Sky Design