WHO SAW'S SO. ME. asI said I have been having belly pains. so mom went to the place thetas stuff for the disabled. to get me a belt. i now have 42 inch waist she told them and the caost was $20.00 she brout it home was about 10 inches to short. said she would go back after some house work. well being the loveable and good looking guy I am said I would take it back well that went over a lead bloon. said all right lets play a game of cribbage to calm me down.  said to stay in the center laine as they where working on the street. i said ok so off i went center lane.  well my luck some guy cut me off. well being the hot head I am I got mad. well when I GOT TO THE PLACE. i saw where you park and get to the store was about block away. the rent there parking lot from a dry clears. the had 2 handicapped parking places  medical place none. bang i get hotter. look for got to load my cart. being me as i am would walk it. now farthest i have walk is about 33 feet. heck they are block away. shoot if i fall I just fall and rest no need to say what happened. so I got to there doggone door could not open it. other customer opened for me.right off the bat i told them what I thought of their place. a disabled place no close place to park a door that was hard to open. and how I fell had to ask for a chair to set down in. they got lift chairs scooter wheelchairs cains you name it. told them a 3 year old would have knowed how to make it easier for us. sais look at this belt it is 10 inches to short. how dumb can you be when my wife told you I was 42 around, longer i sat madder i got. she brougt A nether kind said ok when i got home it was for 46 t0 50. oh they let use one of their carts to get back to my van. was going to get my horse whip and go back relay let them know what i think of theireplace. that very pretty cg i got said she could fix it wee done job. and it does help never go their again loo lo even ate a plum and a slice of toast no pain. then mom look at the bill and it was $15.00 more but did not say any thing. lo lo place was full of customer. glad to see me leave.so I say it pays to stand up for our self's. but not to make a fool of your self. jut let you know we can do for our self's and just let off some steam. and i wrote GREGG OF LINE ABOUT IVAN AND IF HE WANTS YOU KNOW WHAT I SAID ASK HIM.  nothing bad about IVAN. he is a friend.  NOW U ALL BR GOOD.

                                                      I.Y.Q.  DON  AND  VIVIAN
                                                       LOVE OF MY LIVE-55

                                                         BEST MEDS FOR PD IS
                                                          CONTRAIL THY TEMPER.