From: lamjam inc
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2001 11:55 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Upjohn drug trail PNU-95666E

Hi all.

I'm 46, diagnosed with PD in January, 2001, confirmed in February.  I =
started a Dopamine agonist drug trial (reference above) on February 26.  =
It runs twelve weeks.

My symptoms are loss of fine motor control on my left side ( I am typing =
this with one hand).  I have a noticeable limp.  I am tired all the =
time.  Folding socks is tough, etc.  I have no tremors.  I have =
suspected Parkinson for 18 months (it took awhile and 3 GP's to get =
diagnosed).

Does anyone have experience with this drug trial?  I am getting one of =
five does levels (maybe placebo).  I am trying to set my expectations =
for symptom relief.  How about similar symptom relief data with =
Miraplex?

Thanks.

John A. Maurer