hi all

At 21:16 2001/03/30 EST, Jim Finn wrote:
>Hi Everyone -
>
>Tomorrow (Saturday) The Learning Channel will rebroadcast its new program,
>"Superhuman Body: The Future Of Medicine."  This important special is divided
>into 4 one-hour parts and runs from 4 PM to 8 PM, Eastern & Pacific.  The
>topics are: Trauma, Spare Parts, Self-Repair, and Killers Into Cures.
>Premiering this past Tuesday and Wednesday, the program discusses ongoing
>research into finding cures for many diseases and traumas; including organ
>failure, neurological problems (specifically PD), fires and explosions,
>spinal cord injuries, AIDS, and the like.
>
>I strongly urge you to watch (or tape) this extraordinary and fascinating
>program.
>
>Here is the related TLC Website:
>
> <A HREF="http://tlc.discovery.com/convergence/superhuman/credits.html">
>http://tlc.discovery.com/convergence/superhuman/credits.html</A>
>
>Also, on Tuesday, April 3rd the Public Broadcasting Service will air Part 2
>of "Frontline's" new documentary, "Organ Farm."  This is PBS's look at the
>pros and cons of xenotransplantation; which is on the verge of becoming a
>major medical industry.  Part 1 was aired this past Tuesday and offered a
>remarkable look at this potentially lifesaving research.  Again, this is
>television at its best and should not be missed!  Be sure to check your local
>listings for date and time in your area.
>
>Here's Frontline's Website:
>
> <A HREF="http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/organfarm/">
>http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/organfarm/</A>
>
>Both of these programs were co-produced in Britain.  TLC's effort with the
>BBC and PBS's offering with London's Carlton TV.
>
>I have a small role in both productions.  Look for me tooling around in my
>yellow Triumph.
>
>Healthy viewing -
>
>Jim Finn

jim's "small role" as a "guinea pig" in a clinical trial, viz:
http://www.geocities.com/jimcfinn/  .

which may benefit millions is nothing to be sneezed at
imho

and
also imho
he deserves his own acronym:
PLPP -
Person Living with Porcine-enhanced Parkinson's

so let's get hooked up to those wwweb radios and televisions and videos -
we've got one heckuva multi media weekend on starting in just a few hours!!!

let's see...
twp radio
plwp rally
plwp videos
plpp tv programs

janet
wwwebspinner to the stars

janet paterson, an akinetic rigid subtype, albeit perky, parky
PD: 54/41/37 CD: 54/44/43 TEL: 613 256 8340 EMAIL: [log in to unmask]
"A New Voice" home page: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/     .