Meta-Analy-sis by Cyber-sis:

Yike 1:
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 11:55:16 -0500
"my [our] wwwebsite 'a new voice' just sailed past the 'ten thousand hits'
marker wow"

Yike 2:
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 22:46:49 -0500
"my website just passed the 12,000 hits mark (yikes!) and i am grateful
that so many people have found it useful"

Yike 3:
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 07:41:12 -0500
"to quote one of my favourite energiser bunnies, i am both proud and
humbled to share with you: the current 'footer' on my home page:
       about the                 started    updated    pages    visitors
     wwwebspinner    search:    1999/05/09 2001/03/31  1,078     13,000"

Star 1:
Bob 'Tex' Armentrout: Poems
http://www.geocities.com/bobarmentrout/  .

Star 2:
Karen Bardo: The Maine Parkinson Society (MEPS)
/maineparkinsonsociety/  .

Star 3:
Joe Bruman: CSR and Home Page
/joebruman/  .

Star 4:
Leonard 'Chy' Casavant: Travels With Parkinson's
/chycasavant/  .

Star 5:
Jim Finn: My Pig-Cell Diary
/jimcfinn/  .

Star 6:
Camilla Hewson Flintermann: Camilla's Cyber Center
/camillahf/  .

Star 7:
Lynda McKenzie: Bridging the Borders for Parkinson's
/mischefmckenzie/  .

Star 8:
Don 'CyberDad' McKinley: A Parkinson's Hero
/doncyberdadmckinley/

Star 9:
Joan Blessington Snyder: Photo Albums: PD and Us
/joanbphotos/

Star 10:
Joan Blessington Snyder: Home Page: PD and Me
/joanbsnyder/

Star 11:
Anne Rutherford: Newfoundland/Labrador PFC Pages Trial
/nwfndlnd/

Totals:
Yikes 3
Stars 11

Conclusion:
i count myself among the blessed

janet

janet paterson, an akinetic rigid subtype, albeit perky, parky
PD: 54/41/37 CD: 54/44/43 TEL: 613 256 8340 EMAIL: [log in to unmask]
"A New Voice" home page: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/     .