Mar 30, 2001

Mr. James Wing Sr.
Retired Director of Research and Development

Web posted Thursday, March 29, 2001

EVANS, Ga., Entered into rest, Monday, March 26, 2001, at Doctors Hospital,
Mr. James Wing Sr., 79 of Evans, husband of Mary Helen Sproul Wing. Other
family members include his sons, James Wing Jr. of Evans, Dana E. Wing and
Jonathan G. Wing. of Augusta; daughter, Bonnie Wing Rowley of Augusta; three
grandchildren, Susan Wing Coleman, Jennifer Anne Wing, and Heather McTier;
one step grandchild, Branndon Ellzey, and three great grandchildren.
Graveside services will be held Friday, March 30, 2001 at 4 p.m. at the
Hillcrest Memorial Park Mausoleum with Fr. Tom Peyton officiating. The
family
will receive friends at the funeral home today (Thursday) from 7 p.m. until
9
p.m. Mr. Wing was born in Long Island, New York and lived in the Augusta
area
since 1963. He was a member of St. Mary On the Hill Catholic Church. He was
U.S. Army Veteran of World War II and a retired Director of Research and
Development for Continental Can. He was also a member of the Technical
Association of Pulp and Paper Inc. and of the CSRA Parkinsons Support Group.
Memorials c/o Mr. Jeana Bartlett, 4052 Oregan Trail, Martinez, Ga. 30907.
Poteet Funeral Home - 3686 Wheeler Road. The Augusta Chronicle-March 29,
2001

 <A HREF="http://augustachronicle.com/stories/032901/obi_wing.shtml">Click
here: Augusta Georgia: Obits:Mr. James Wing Sr. 03/29/01</A>
http://augustachronicle.com/stories/032901/obi_wing.shtml