Hi Everyone -

Tomorrow (Saturday) The Learning Channel will rebroadcast its new program,
"Superhuman Body: The Future Of Medicine."  This important special is divided
into 4 one-hour parts and runs from 4 PM to 8 PM, Eastern & Pacific.  The
topics are: Trauma, Spare Parts, Self-Repair, and Killers Into Cures.
Premiering this past Tuesday and Wednesday, the program discusses ongoing
research into finding cures for many diseases and traumas; including organ
failure, neurological problems (specifically PD), fires and explosions,
spinal cord injuries, AIDS, and the like.

I strongly urge you to watch (or tape) this extraordinary and fascinating
program.

Here is the related TLC Website:

 <A HREF="http://tlc.discovery.com/convergence/superhuman/credits.html">
http://tlc.discovery.com/convergence/superhuman/credits.html</A>

Also, on Tuesday, April 3rd the Public Broadcasting Service will air Part 2
of "Frontline's" new documentary, "Organ Farm."  This is PBS's look at the
pros and cons of xenotransplantation; which is on the verge of becoming a
major medical industry.  Part 1 was aired this past Tuesday and offered a
remarkable look at this potentially lifesaving research.  Again, this is
television at its best and should not be missed!  Be sure to check your local
listings for date and time in your area.

Here's Frontline's Website:

 <A HREF="http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/organfarm/">
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/organfarm/</A>

Both of these programs were co-produced in Britain.  TLC's effort with the
BBC and PBS's offering with London's Carlton TV.

I have a small role in both productions.  Look for me tooling around in my
yellow Triumph.

Healthy viewing -

Jim Finn