Friends,

I have sad news but few details. Yesterday afternoon
Bill emailed me and Bill wrote:

Gail,

I'm sorry, but I won't be much fun for the immediate future.  Some drunk
ran  head on into my 20 year old daughter's friend's car killing three
of the five  "college kids" on board.

Sally was one of the three.

Best,
WHH
---------snip--------

"Bill, is Sally your daughter or your daughter's friend? I don't know
        your daughter's name."
ans:

sorry i looked again and it wasn't clear.   sally was ours.

WHH
--------------------------
Folks,
Bill is still online using his computer but he is not
currently on the PD list so he will not see messages
to him posted on the list.

His address follows:

WHH
William H. Heitman, MD (Ret.)