Folks,

Thanks for all the brainstorming and suggestions for solutions.
I finally found out the cause of my email problem.

It seems that for whatever reason, Janet's server IDIRECT has
my server EROLS blocked and  probably listed as a spammer.
So as long as the internet server IDIRECT blocks EROLS,
no one from Erols or StarPower internet provider here in the US
will be able to email anyone using that Canadian server.

Egads!   Gail