Hi,

Anyone going to the PSU conference this year and looking for a room
mate--female?  Also hope to rendezvous at the 4 C's with some of the
Canadians I haven't seen for a while.  I've been in virtual isolation
finishing the diss and adjusting to life on the tenure track at DePaul.

 Speaking of meandering--I almost fainted by the time we got something to
eat (last time we were in Chicago).  What does that mean?  (Actually I was
seriously sleep-deprived at that conference--don't know why--I missed all
the big parties.)

Christine