I think an "online show-and-tell" is a *fabulous* idea.  Maybe it could
take the form of a sort of technological open-mic poetry slam, or
something -- have a set number of leaders who will showcase a course or an
aspect of a course, but then invite people participating in the workshop
to show *theirs*.  You'd need to have a *strict* timekeeper, of course.

I think a format like that would be *really* valuable, and different from
the usual "here's how to run an online course" kind of workshops.
Unhappily, I'm already committed to a Saturday workshop, or I'd throw my
hat in with this one . . . (and if the rules allow people to be in two
workshops -- I can't remember the fine points there -- I'll happily sign

Marcy

                          Marcy Bauman
                 University of Michigan-Dearborn
                 http://www.umd.umich.edu/~marcyb