I don't know if anyone remembers from me from 2000 Inkshed, but I'm writing
an Honor's Thesis next year, and I'm eager to present something at a *real*
conference.  I'm interested in looking at writing as an enculturation, and
to write well in a certain discipline requires the writer to assume an
identity as a professional rather than just a student.  Is there a room for
me to present?

I would also like to get more information on 4C, so can sombody please
direct me to the right website?

Thanks a million.
--
Tosh

e-mail:    [log in to unmask]
homepage:  http://www.freespeech.org/lastman/index.html

"Here is a test to find whether your mission on earth is finished:  If
you're
alive, it isn't."

              - Richard Bach, "Illusion"