--On Tuesday, April 24, 2001 1:03 PM -0500 Janice Freeman
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> You're right Russ, but some of us try to plan ahead a little-- sometimes
> it works, sometimes it doesn't. Remember our wanderings in Chicago? I sent
> you all on the "El" to a restaurant that wouldn't take us, but we wandered
> into another that was just great-- aptly named the "Bella Vista".

And I remember wandering seemingly aimlessly for what seemed like hours in
Nashville, in search of a bar where we heard some *incredible* bluegrass .
. . I'm a bit disappointed to hear that there was behind-the-scenes
orchestration involved here . . . I thought it was serendipity, or at least
improvisation.

I remember the wonderful Bella Vista meal, too.  I'll be a bit disappointed
if, here in April 01, we already know that next year we're going to dine at
Berghoff's . . . (but I suppose I can hold out hope that they won't take us
. . . )

Marcy

                           Marcy Bauman
                         Media Consultant