Purdue had its annual Cs dinner at the Berghoff a few years ago and the food and
service were quite good. And as Roger mentioned, it's only a block or two away
from Palmer House (though the short, straight, difficult-to-screw-up route might
take a lot of the fun out of things  . . .  think about how much of Chicago we
might see if we went about things like we usually do.  As well, our usual
exercise in perambulation/circumnavigation usually serves to screen out the real
Canucks from the wannabes and other various hangers-on; indeed, I always thought
that's why we made it so hard).

Graham

--
***************************