Graham,

Thanks-- I just wish that I'd gotten the plough moving a bit earlier so we could have
organized a roundtable. Oh well.... We'll still get plenty of opportunities to meet and
exchange ideas (and have fun).

I've carefully filed all the messages from people who expressed interest in getting
involved in our Caucus or workshop. So early in the Fall term, I'll start getting that
plough going again!

Janice