Now does anybody have any cool ideas about how to get from Detroit to
Toronto on a shoestring?  I imagine it's not a bad drive, though I
haven't done a lot of driving around Ontario.

Note for everyone on this topic: the rooms at Chateau Canmore are
considerably roomier than Inksehd standard so if people want to
multiple-bunk it isn't hard, and a modest increase in fee will get you a
loft suite with two up and two down.

It's also walking distance from the Canmore Municiple Campground if
anyone really wants to go on the cheap :-)  I stayed there once for the
Canmore Folk Festival and it's comfy if you can ignore that it is next
to the tracks exactly at the point that freights have to gun all five
locomotive units to start the climb into the Rockies.  Hay, anyone want
to know the late-night train schedule for every train in Canada?

Doug

--
Dr. Doug Brent
Associate Dean (Academic)