Hi everyone,

Today is the day that proposals must be in to the 4Cs if we want to have a Canadian
Caucus in Chicago in 2002. The response to my previous message was minimal, so I
guess we won't have a Canadian Roundtable this year.

Do you want me to fill out the form on behalf of the Canadian Caucus? Is anyone
interested in chairing? I'd be willing to put my name down for now, just to ensure
that the Caucus continues, but if someone else wants to do it, please contact me
asap. Once the proposal is accepted, we will have another chance to add the names
of people who will be speaking. If we do it early enough, the list of names and
presentation titles goes into the program, so we will still have a chance in early
Fall to get a session organized.

Please let me know today if you're interested in chairing the Canadian caucus,
otherwise, I'll just go ahead and fill out the form on our behalf.

Janice Freeman