Roger,

I guess I should have mentioned the dinner. For those who haven't been to the
Canadian Caucus before-- we always go out for dinner after the Caucus meeting
and continue the conversations that we start at the meeting. The caucus chair
traditionally organizes the dinner. Roger has an advantage here because he lives
in Chicago. The biggest challenge for a non-resident chair is usually finding a
suitable restaurant and then figuring out how many places to reserve. This was a
quite a challenge for me both times I've chaired, so I'm happy Roger will will
be taking on the task next year.

Janice