Hi Andy, Thanks for your kind note.  We were sorry not to have you with us
but knew that you were busy with that peripatetic theatre, the Globe, coming
next to Virginia.  Scott told me that you two had a chat about a possible
SAA round table (you, Patrick and Mark Rylance) about your discoveries
through performance at the Globe -- I was fascinated by our dinner
conversation last year and think others might be too.  Hope it happens,
preferably the year after next when Scott and I may both be there!  All
best, Sally-Beth