To the List Family:  Maybe this should have gone to SPARKLE, but I wanted
to reach as many people as possible.

The following post came from a family friend today, and it reaches close to
home.  It isn't about PD or her illness.  It's about the labyrinth of
consumer to services expected to legal services to the justice system to
freedom of expression to what's happening to this country we all love.  It
could be any one of us for we are all so vulnerable!

It's a long read so be prepared.  I strongly believe it's worth our time.
E of the headdress

At 08:47 PM 4/2/2001 -0700, you wrote:
>Hi all:
>
>I am in the office late tonight doing legal research.
>I happened to stumble upon a website of a victim with
>a case very similar to mine in many respects in Yuba
>City.      http://www.syix.com/emu/index.htm   I don't
>expect many of you to actually read much beyond the
>first few pages (It took me over 2 hours to read it
>all) but this webmaster articulates what I am feeling
>and experiencing every day.
>
>Thanks for your support.
        Karen