At 13:00 2001/04/01 -0700, Don McKinley wrote:
>BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR THEM I NESSED A ONE OF MY BLATES FLY OUT AND IT =
>TOOK AND KEPT ON FLYING

>                                            I.I.Q.  DON  AND  VIVIAN

hey cyber dad

your flamingos are probably heading south
which is what the canada geese are going to do
as soon as any of them arrive here
cause we had a no joke april snowfall this morning
yikes

sis

janet paterson, an akinetic rigid subtype, albeit perky, parky
PD: 54/41/37 CD: 54/44/43 TEL: 613 256 8340 EMAIL: [log in to unmask]
"A New Voice" home page: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/     .