From: [log in to unmask]
Full-name: Mehmoirs
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 22:13:48 EDT
Subject: carbidopa/levodopa ratio
To: [log in to unmask]

--part2_c4.123e7f6e.27fe805c_boundary

 List frirnds;
   I have been following the comments and questions, including the citations
from Alan Bonander, and agree the question is moot. (I'm not a pro of any
sort) but
 I believe that enzymes are involved in the digestive-assimilative process,
and enzymes vary in individuals.
  If anyone can answer our queries, it is our Nutritionist, Katherine Holden,
RD.
  Right now, she is involved with several seminars/symposia across the
country.
I'm sure she will take up our question when she returns.

 From my own experience 18 years ago,  introduction to Sinemet, 10/100 did
cause considerable nausea...slightly relieved with soda crackers.
 After moving up to 25/100 and on, I had no more nausea.

  [log in to unmask] (Mary Manfredi - four score plus/ dx 18)

--part2_c4.123e7f6e.27fe805c_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2> List frirnds;
<BR> &nbsp;&nbsp;I have been following the comments and questions, including the citations
<BR>from Alan Bonander, and agree the question is moot. (I'm not a pro of any
<BR>sort) but
<BR> I believe that enzymes are involved in the digestive-assimilative process,
<BR>and enzymes vary in individuals.
<BR> &nbsp;If anyone can answer our queries, it is our Nutritionist, Katherine Holden,
<BR>RD. &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
<BR> &nbsp;Right now, she is involved with several seminars/symposia across the
<BR>country.
<BR>I'm sure she will take up our question when she returns.
<BR>
<BR> From my own experience 18 years ago, &nbsp;introduction to Sinemet, 10/100 did
<BR>cause considerable nausea...slightly relieved with soda crackers.
<BR> After moving up to 25/100 and on, I had no more nausea.
<BR>
<BR> &nbsp;[log in to unmask] (Mary Manfredi - four score plus/ dx 18)</FONT></HTML>

--part2_c4.123e7f6e.27fe805c_boundary--