Dear Helen, Liz, Jim & Andrew,

I wonder if you have heard of this.

Also.....perhaps John Fink/Cancer Victors in Santa Barbara.

Please check it out......Love....Barbara

>From:  [log in to unmask]

to is truly a weed, one called "bindweed" that wraps itself around plants
including corn and wheat and is probably found in any unkempt garden in your
neighborhood. Bindweed is the bane of many a farmer from Europe to China,
and Canada to South America. It's known as the cancer of weeds but
surprisingly, has been found to be extremely beneficial to those with cancer.

>"A woman with ovarian cancer came into my office awhile back and said she
felt she had to talk to someone about this weed. Her medical doctor wasn't
particularly interested in it and she knew that it could help a lot of
people," Neil said. "After being given a death sentence of only one year to
live, she decided to take the tincture of bindweed. That was seven years ago."

>The Latin name for bindweed is Convolvulus arvensis. Dr. Riordan, a
researcher at the Center for the Improvement of Human Functioning, initially
in Wichita, Kansas, had been doing immune stimulation studies with other
natural substances and decided to test the bindweed. At first he found only
mild immuno-stimulating results,  "Then I figured out why this weed helped
this woman. There are only a handful of mechanisms that cause cancer
inhibition - immune stimulation, apoptosis (cancer cells kill themselves),
redifferentiation (cancer cells mutate backwards towards normal cells),
angiogenesis inhibitors, and cytotoxicity (kill the cancer cells). Bindweed
works as an angiogenesis inhibitor."

>Although the term "angiogenesis" seems difficult, its roots are "angio"
meaning blood and "genesis" meaning the formation of. Thus, angiogenesis is
simply the formation of new blood vessels.

>In order for some cancer cells to grow, they need a blood supply, which
feeds and nourishes them. Research in the past twenty years has shown that
certain natural substances that can inhibit the growth of new blood vessels,
or angiogenesis, can also starve tumor cells.  One of them is shark
cartilage; another is the proteoglycan mixture, or PGM, found in bindweed.

>But the difference between the two is that the PGM is 100 times more
effective than shark cartilage, by weight. Using chicken egg chorioallantoic
membrane tests, bindweed was found to inhibit angiogenesis from between 18%
(for doses of 50 mcg/egg) and 73% (for doses of 200 mcg/egg).

>That's what Neil and Dr. Xiaolong Meng, a leading scientist from Beijing,
found in their lab. In fact, Dr. Meng was surprised that although bindweed
isn't even used in Chinese medicine, it was the most potent of any of the
Chinese herbs tested.

>Dr. Riordan then spent the next six to seven years performing double blind
studies on bindweed. He tested for toxicity with animal studies and checked
for weight loss, decreased food and water intake and many other signs
associated with toxicity. At the equivalent of 1400 grams of weed given to
humans, no toxicity was found and the animals were perfectly healthy. Dr.
Riordan also had to find a way to manufacture it so that consumption of
750-1500 mg of  PGM, the amount found in 8 lbs. of bindweed,  is easy. He
ended up calling the product C-Statin.

>Results with bindweed on human lymphocyte growth in the laboratory has also
shown between 35 and 46% increase in the number of lymphocytes, which can
help fight cancer. Other results with physicians' patients have also been
very positive. For example, one 57-year-old woman with breast cancer that
had metastasized to her lung, brain, and bones had been on chemotherapy for
four months with no change in her clinical status.

>Two months after C-Statin was added to her treatment, her brain lesions
were gone and the lung metastases had decreased by one-half. Her physician
is hopeful for her full recovery.
>"C-Statin is a potent angiogenesis inhibitor, very mild in its immune
stimulating properties such as stimulating lymphocytes, but when an immune
stimulant is added to C-Statin, faster results occur.

>This is what all the animal studies show," Dr. Riordan says. He recommends
to doctors a product called MKine along with the C-Statin so that maximum
results can be obtained. Together, the two are changing lives.
-----------------
>For more help fax information to: 530-273-2804
>Your name  __________________________________
>Person with cancer ____________________________
>Type of cancer _______________________________
>What treatments have already been tried? Surgery chemotherapy,
>radiation other ______________________________
>Email address _______________________
>Home address ________________________
>City _________________ State _________________ Zip __________
>Phone number _________________________
>Best time to call? _______________________
>Comments (what you're looking for)
>Or write:
>Cancer Free World Foundation
>530-273-2804 Message and Fax Center
>P.O. Box 978
>Twin Bridges CA 95735
-----------

> This ad is being sent in compliance with Senate bill 1618, Title 3, section
>301.
>http://www.senate.gov_murkowski/commercialemail/S771index.html
> Here is a more detailed version of the legal notice above: This message is
>sent in compliance with the new e-mail bill: Section 301. Per Section 301,
>Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618,
>http://www.senate.gov-murkowski/commercialemail/S771 index.html
>Further transmissions to you by the sender of this email may be stopped at no
>cost to you by sending a reply to this email address with the word "remove"
>in the subject line.
>This is a 1 time E-mailer. Your only contact for actual alternative cancer
treatments and answers (no chemo <derives from mustard gas), no radiation or
no surgery)  Print it and save in your Bible. Someone you love might just
need it.

>For more information send us your E-mail address at:
[log in to unmask] (subject Stip Cancer)