Thanks BONNIE--

>Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2001 09:46:19 -0400 (EDT)
>From: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Check out Yahoo! Groups : DisabilityGrapeVine
>To: [log in to unmask] (Camilla Flintermann)
>
>Camilla,
>Thought I'd pass this on. I joined it about a month ago. I'm not on PIE now
>so if you think this is worthy to send to the list(s), would you do so.
>Thanks,
>Bonnie
>ps  I am still on CARE as I find some of the topics are not just PD related.
>
>This is a newsletter for all types of disabilities. From what I have read, it
>looks like a lot of them could relate to PD, in one way or another.

>Yahoo! Groups : DisabilityGrapeVine</A>
>http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DisabilityGrapeVine
>

>Bonnie
>daughter of Jim - dx Aug '72
>8/24/21 to 3/26/01
>*   *   *
>Live well * Laugh often * Love much
>(Smiling PARKies Live Easier)
>Join SPARKLE

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 82/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

           on the web at   http://www.geocities.com/camillahf/index.html
           and also at   http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

               "Ask me about the CARE list for Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "
           And visit the CARE webring at http://www.pdcaregiver.org