From: "Mario A. Gonzalez" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2001 2:55 PM
Subject: Come on you guys - help me figure this out.

I take a Sinemet Regular 25/100 at 6:30 - 10:30 - 2:30 - 6:30.
I take a Sinemet CR 25/100 at 7:00 - 11:00 - 3:00 - 7:00 - 11:00.
I take a Mirapex .75 at 7:00 - 1:00 and 7:00.
at 10:00 - 2:00 and 6:00 I go into what I call the DEAD ZONE - totally wiped out - wasted - post op
feeling.
Based on what I read, the life span of Mirapex is about 8 hours. So, why does it only last 3 hours
with me? AM I undermedicated? Sometimes I never catch up and stay like that until night time. Should
I be having more MIRAPEX? or more Sinemet? Is this considered End of dose feeling?
What do you think? Give it your best shot?

Appreciate it,

Mario [log in to unmask]